GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this from Redbulljeep on pirate:

This is a serious request and I am going to cross post the heck outta this so we're sure to get a response that will help EVERYONE in this sport. Moderators, we all know the rules on cross-posting, but this one is VERY important so please leave this up for a week.

The ESPN II show is coming VERY soon...the first episode is on July 8th.

The best way to stack the odds in our favor for getting bumped to a later (better) time slot is to respond to ESPN with your positive comments about the show. The show's producer, StoneGate Media, sent me a few ways that we can contact the programming people at ESPN II and if we get even half of you chiming in like we did for the RockCrawling episode of Monster Garage, we'll not only have good odds at better time slots in the future, we'll also have good odds of renewals, replays, and expansion of rockcrawling within ESPN and ultimately to other network and cable programming.

Please ask your friends and families to tune in and take a few minutes after the show to do one of the following:

Fill out the feedback form after 5pm EST on July 8th at:
http://espn.go.com/sitetools/s/contact/espntv.html

OR

Send an e-mail after 5pm EST on July 8th to:
[email protected]
In your e-mail, include your name, e-mail address, city, state, satellite/cable provider and your comments.

OR

Call ESPN on Friday, July 9th (anytime) at:
(860) 766-2000

Here is the ESPN2 schedule for the 2004 UROC Pro National Series:
EPISODE
DATE
TIME

Episode 1
St. George, UT
Thursday
07/08/04
4:00pm EST

Episode 2
Vernal, UT
Thursday
07/08/04
4:30pm EST

Episode 3
Cedar City, UT
Thursday
08/12/04

Episode 4
Jellico, TN
Thursday
09/16/04

Episode 5
Farmington, NM
Thursday
10/28/04

Episode 6
St. George, UT
Thursday
11/04/04

Episode 7
SUPERCRAWL III
Thursday
12/16/04

While some of you may not be into rock crawling this is just kinda a step towards more offroad stuff on ESPN. So please watch if you can!

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
sweet i'll try to do that

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Yeah, Dustin has been working with them with CalROCS as well. They filmed a few of the events this year so far. Hopefully they will get them up as well and you guys can watch me judge :crazy:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
I am Ron Burgundy?

·
2,451 Posts
i watched some rock crawling on espn while i was on vacation, and i also saw that superlift show on the out door channel which i thought was pretty cool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts