GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(backstory) So there's this titty bar I go to about 2 times, maybe 3 times a month. Usually to have a beer and stare at the boobies. Well I'll sometimes wear my hat in there, or a UT shirt that says TEXAS across the front of it. Recently there's been this new girl, an early 30s blond chick with fake tits harassing me for a lap dance. I always carry on a conversation and end up telling her no. She always pulls out the, "I was born in Texas, nice cowboy hat..." card. And I'm like :jester: GTFO

Fast forward to today. I'm sitting in the drive thru of Hardees waiting on my food. I see a maroon colored big rig pull into the mall parking lot. Had a big sleeper on it and a custom flat bed. Also had a RCLB H1 with a custom 10 passenger bed, with 1.75x.120 DOM cage. :worship:

I pull up next to them. Out steps a guy, late 30s, early 40s. Nice fellar. Out steps a few kids, and loooww and behold, whoooo steps out next? YES, the stripper from the titty bar. I had a good few :rofljest::rofljest: inside myself. I don't think she recognized me. I WILL be calling her out next time I see her.

Anyways... The H1....

~42" Irocks on H2s with Stauns. They have an 1.5" less back spacing then the H1s keeping more rubber on the rocks rather then body.
~Full Robby Gordon suspension
~10 passenger seats, full harnesses, lexan windows, 1.75" cage
~Under body/chassi cameras to feed live footage to a 32" LCD in the 10pax compartment
~Hydraulic doors on both sides lift up, Delorean style :D

It was pretty nifty. I'm not sure how well the IFS/IRS would do, compared to say, a RCLB 05+ PowerWagon with a similar bed. :shrug:

Pardon the shitty cell pics.

0705091444.jpg

0705091444a.jpg

0705091444b.jpg

0705091445.jpg

0705091445a.jpg

0705091445b.jpg

0705091448.jpg

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny story, I'd be curious to see how she reacts when you call her out on that. :lol:

Anyways, I wonder what they use that H1 for? It looks like a safari truck modified to take a bunch of tourists through the Serengeti or something.:shrug:
:roflmao:

Read the thread title much?

He loads it up with pax and gos rock crawling. Moab, black hills, etc.

·
GMFS Enforcer
3,568 Posts
I look at that and see nothing but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. By the way, he just redefined "tow-rig".

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Making it, or a waste of?

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
I am a big fan of BigRig CrawlerHaulers. +1

·
Maniac
692 Posts
Those hummers can crawl like nothing you've ever known. I know, I do it for a living in the Army :) The only problem I see are the tires, they are way too big to get any usable flex out of the suspension, which is why we only put 37's on them.

·
Registered
293 Posts
You also didnt get any pictures of the stripper WTF man!

·
Registered
444 Posts
that thing looks like something from the jurasic park movies..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts