GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put new rims and tires on my cream truck here are some pics of them and my other truck together

027-1.jpg

028.jpg

030.jpg

040.jpg

032.jpg

036.jpg

036.jpg

·
Volunteer
492 Posts
I'm sorry but those have to be two of the worst looking wheels ever created :imo

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
hate to say it man, but both of those rims look horrible.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i like them so tht is all tht matters. SO WHT WHEELS DO U GUYS THINK LOOK GOOD???? post the pics of ur GREAT wheels???

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
fucking hideous :imo

·
Registered
67 Posts
Reading his sig it looks like the Moto's are on his Wife's truck, so if the Wife is happy that is all that matters, neither wheel suits my taste but they don't look that bad....Kinda feel bad for the guy, I'm sure he didn't put pics up expecting to be slammed.

·
Oh yaaaaaa!
39 Posts
Lol poor guy, yeah those skull rims aren't to hot. Not my taste at the least. Its your ride tho!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Those moto metal skull wheels are no bueno. My bro's truck had a mostly stock drivetrain and 37s on 8" lift and he didn't drive it hard. The wheels ended up with stress cracks that led to this. Here is how they held up on my bro's F250:

I would recommend pulling those off ASAP.

·
Oh yaaaaaa!
39 Posts
Ohh that sucks, did he hit something or just simply busted off?

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
Hmm, the Rockstars are ok looking, Black or Chrome would have looked better :imo

The Skulls are not that good looking and apparently from the post above, dangerous!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts