GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure u guys all know this already but rocky is a badass dude.. Not only did I get a really good deal on my purchase which in his words he "just wanted to help another member out since his parts were just sitting around." but our wonderful postal service damaged my purchase and rocky was just as pissed as I was.. All he was concerned about was making it right w me and was completely cool about it. Hard to find people like that IMO. I vote him for the noble peace prize of gmfs or member of the month lol.. Your in good hands if ur dealing w rocky. Thanks again bro

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
I'm sure u guys all know this already but rocky is a badass dude.. Not only did I get a really good deal on my purchase which in his words he "just wanted to help another member out since his parts were just sitting around." but our wonderful postal service damaged my purchase and rocky was just as pissed as I was.. All he was concerned about was making it right w me and was completely cool about it. Hard to find people like that IMO. I vote him for the noble peace prize of gmfs or member of the month lol.. Your in good hands if ur dealing w rocky. Thanks again bro
:shake: Np bro! Glad to help. Just glad we got all squared away. Nice to meet other friendly members here on GMFS! Your truck is looking good! Hit me up anytime. :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts