GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we were bored so we took the fiftys to the construction site. got just a few pics and a short vid.
street tire and a peg ha!
DSC050222.jpg

he has an sn on here has a lifted 03 tahoe
DSC050252.jpg

san francisco and it was windy as hell the bay was white capping
DSC050402.jpg

my 2000 gmc plain and low key so the cops dont f**k with me anymore
DSC050632.jpg

action shot?
DSC050172.jpg

ill post the vid up a little later
:pimp:

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
vitalfab- i worked at a pepboys for a few months (dont anymore) and built these things and told myself id never buy one. but i did and have owned mine for almost 7 months and have literally beat the ever living hell out of it. accidently rode it through a garage door, jump it at the mx track with me riding (165lbs) and it just keeps coming back for more. i have ridden it at least 3 to 4 times a week in the last 7 months wheely it drop it all the time. i love this thing. if i had a much more expensive honda or yamaha i wouldnt abuse it like this but i couldnt afford one at the time so i got this and it has been great. :head:

·
Registered
379 Posts
cool man. i just blew my fity up haha put a big bore on it and the valve dropped. it's cool though sicne the company's replacing everything for me!

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1White04- sorry i don not have a real bike by your standards. spending over $3.60 a gallon on gas does not allow me to do this and yes im a broke ass 19 yr old that manages a pizza place. nice truck tho.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
a lil stock to slightly modded crf50 is on my to-buy list this summer, hoping to score one with seat/bars/maybe a pipe for a decent price with no ride time and get crazy from there. love those things

1 - 19 of 19 Posts