GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
00Silverado said:
damn! Is Rollin alright?
Hurt my pride mainly, didnt realize id be this sore. no one was hurt, so thats a positive.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Rollin20s said:
Hurt my pride mainly, didnt realize id be this sore. no one was hurt, so thats a positive.
How did it happen? You rearend some one or head on? Your friend end is torn up, but I've seen a lot worse. Glad everyone was alright! :bowtie:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Dont tell me Dont tell me.......... you did something different with your grille?

J/K dude, That really sucks. Your truck was/still is badass. Hopefully you had insurance, and everything works out for the better.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I was going down the road, grab my cell to call my girlfreind, the light ahead turned red, and traffic came to a hualt, i barely got a chance to look up, then airbags were in my face and smoke was everywhere. the cop was really cool, and claimed it as a no fualt accident since everybody was ok. no ticket for me, which is good considering i got my first one last week :bawl: im kind of hopeing it is totaled, but kind of not hoping becuase i have an ART coolride front end for it sittin in my room. oh well, if it isnt totaled itll be shaved up completely and bagged. if not im either getting another nbs scsb or a sonoma zq8. i shall see in the next couple days :insane:

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
it still is nice, just readjusted

1 - 18 of 18 Posts