GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother (Bud1300) and I put the rollpan on today. The pan is just painted with duplicolor, but Bud wet sanded it and buffed and polished it out and it looks pretty good :rocking: ... I didn't want to get it welded in now, since I'm about to bag the back and have to buy my KP parts and Air Ride stuff.

We cut the tailpipes off at the hangers and I think for now I wil just put on some clamp on chrome turndowns.

You can't really see it in the picture, but where the girl hit me in my bumper there is a scratch and a small dent. I figure next income tax I will have the rollpan molded in and painted and the tailgate handle shaved.

Next mod is debadging the tailgate .. here is a photoshop of it, looks real nice :head:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
00Silverado said:
Looks good Bill, but you need to get rid of the bed rail caps:mexsmoke:
Yeah, but right now they protect my bed sides from my tonneau, I need to put some better, bigger weather stripping on it.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
bcubed said:
Yeah, but right now they protect my bed sides from my tonneau, I need to put some better, bigger weather stripping on it.
Oh, makes sense. I think it will look good once you get that ass shaved. Plus that looks damn good for spray paint :head:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
00Silverado said:
Oh, makes sense. I think it will look good once you get that ass shaved. Plus that looks damn good for spray paint :head:
Thanks, hopefully next year!! :bowtie:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Lookin good man. You heard any word on the KP group purchase? Shannon hasnt returned my phone calls or e-mails. I need the stuff now, and he wont respond...grrrrr

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beyond Static said:
Lookin good man. You heard any word on the KP group purchase? Shannon hasnt returned my phone calls or e-mails. I need the stuff now, and he wont respond...grrrrr
No, sorry .. not yet

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
looks good man, i debaged my gate today, along with a few other minor mods :read:

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
nice, looks like mine, until i get the SS cap painted

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OKLAGMCRUISER said:
Looks good...

cough...03 tails...cough...or candy the factories...cough...cough
Yep, gonna look around for some maybe off a wrecked truck, better get that cough looked at :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts