GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Grant Kustoms rollpan, but it didn't come with a liscence plate light kit.

Where can I order one?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
i just made the stock ones work, but id like to find an led one too.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey scott where ya gettin your roll pan painted at ?
A guy in Baton Rouge is shaving the gate and painting the pan. Same guy that shaved Matt's truck(Escalarado).

Thanks for the help guys!

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
EscaWHAT?
1,318 Posts
Bruh, those bolts....Harley Davidson shops carry em. They were first made for bikes. Like with the side mount plate bracket. And $27 for them???? I saw some at a truck stop already, $10 for 4 of them. And YES, they were teh same shit. Go to bike places, or a ricer store. I wouldnt pay 27 plus shipping for them. DEFINATELY not worth that. But yes, you can tap factory wiring for it.

(or get a WHITE neon frame, and paint the back, and outside the color of your truck, to stop light from shining backwards, and have the inside open to the plate, will look VERY nice, did it on my GSX)

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
if you decide to make your own let me know, i have a bunch of white LED's.
if not you can get license plate lights for trailers at just about any auto parts store & modify them to work.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea I don't see paying $27 for two little lights. Custom Classic has the billet frame with light for $30.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I paid a few bucks, got plastic White LED's(2) wired in 2 resistors, and drilled two small holes above my license plate.....look really nice and clean...cant even see where the light comes from

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I paid a few bucks, got plastic White LED's(2) wired in 2 resistors, and drilled two small holes above my license plate.....look really nice and clean...cant even see where the light comes from
:nopics:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
scott make me a sweet ass sig too!

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts