GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a bl put on my 91 silverado and my aftermarket bumper won't work with the mounting bracket so i'm either goin to have to modify my current one to work, buy a new o.e. style bumper, or as my friend told me to do put a rollpan on it, but i think that would look gay, so if anybody has pics of some on their obs with a lift please post em so i'll know what to do,thanks.

·
cracker ass fantastic
616 Posts
they're fine as long as you never tow anything...that would keep me from doing it

·
Registered
141 Posts
here ya go....i like the look of a rollpan on a 4wd thats lifted....never seen one with juss a body lift but im sure it would look fine......i got some other pics if u need them juss let me know...oh yea i have a hidden hitch behind mine so i can still tow whenever i feel like it

·
cracker ass fantastic
616 Posts
...oh yea i have a hidden hitch behind mine so i can still tow whenever i feel like it

didnt think about that...

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
What kind of aftermarket bumper do you have? If it's something pretty rugged, just fill the gap with diamond plate and call it a day.

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i think i might just get a new o.e. bumper cuz it looks better then the one i have on there now, heres a pic of the aftermarket one i have on there now, this is before the bl
Picture006.jpg

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah that's what i thought, now i just have to hope that an aftermarket o.e. replica has the same mounting holes, i'm goin to look into monday at a local truck acc. place down the street from my work.

·
Team White!
446 Posts
I'm gonna go for OEM bumper also. I've run both routes, OEM bumper twice. I had a rollpan, looked good from the side, from behind it didnt look great. I ended up colormatching my OEM bumper.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts