GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Rollpan looks good. Exhaue needs to be trimmed back cause bumper is gone but overall looks great.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
awsome! :head2:

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
dROP IT :imo

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Looks sweet :head:

I don't think anyone has mentioned it, but I think it would look really good if you cut those exhaust tips off :crazy: :D

·
patio furniture breaker
563 Posts
hey black chrome,

how does that dual exhaust sound on that V6? what system is it? does it get high pitched in the upper rpms?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
hey homer.... i just put a flowmaster 40 series on my truck on friday... at idle it sounds fuckin badass.. then at higher RPMs you can tell its no v8 but it definitely dont sound like shit

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pewter00 said:
hey homer.... i just put a flowmaster 40 series on my truck on friday... at idle it sounds fuckin badass.. then at higher RPMs you can tell its no v8 but it definitely dont sound like shit
:word: I went with Gibson because it sounds throttier then any other exhuast on the V6, but its is not load at all, the flowmaster is very loud, but not as throtty. personally i like the thotty sound more then noise, and i have gotten many good comments.
Oh come on, get a hacksaw and cut that shit off, I did
And yes, i agree the exuast and rollpan do not match, but i paid alot of money for the exhaust system, and i dont wanna just cut it off and hide it under my truck. Personnally, i think exhuast is one of those things on a vehical that should be exposed and shown off in a creative manner, after all, there is only so much u can do, so make use of everything to set ur truck apart. i think what i will eventually do is get some new pipes bent and have the tips exit before the rear wheels, that way they wont get in the way of the axel once the truck is dropped, i will possibly go with some ovil tips too, becuase the body shop i went to have my rollpot painted had a sweet 65' mustang mint with white and blue stripe paintjob, and it had the exhaust done the same way. OFCOURSE, one the truck is totally slammed to the ground ill have to come up with something else

1 - 20 of 22 Posts