GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a bunch of roots blowers up for sale. these are right off a detroit diesel, not converted to gas so they must be rebuilt. all apear to be good cores. there is some corrosion but it should clean up with a bead blasting. some spin good. some are a little frozen up. one 671 has no bearings and gears but rotors and case apear good.

list includes
six 6-71 250 missing gear one 200
one 4-71 250
one 8v71 200
one 6v53 150

please do your research on these. THIS WILL NOT BE AN EASY BOLT ON FOR LS MOTOR NOR DO I HAVE ANY MANIFOLDS OR ANY OTHER PARTS FOR THESE

These are HEAVY so take that into account with shipping.. located in central NJ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ive got a bunch of roots blowers up for sale. these are right off a detroit diesel, not converted to gas so they must be rebuilt. all apear to be good cores. there is some corrosion but it should clean up with a bead blasting. some spin good. some are a little frozen up. one 671 has no bearings and gears but rotors and case apear good.

list includes
six 6-71 250 missing gear one 200
one 4-71 250
one 8v71 200
one 6v53 150

please do your research on these. THIS WILL NOT BE AN EASY BOLT ON FOR LS MOTOR NOR DO I HAVE ANY MANIFOLDS OR ANY OTHER PARTS FOR THESE

These are HEAVY so take that into account with shipping.. located in central NJ
what are you asking for them

·
Registered
413 Posts
Correct me if im wrong, but the blowers on detroits were not for boost. They put out 1-2 psi and were used to help scavenge the exhaust gases.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts