GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have searched and looked for the answer to this question but havnt found a definite answer on it and wanted some opinions on which lift to buy.
i Have a 05 crew cab z71 1500 and am looking at putting one of the 6 inch suspension lifts on from rough country any prefrence on which one to buy the series II or the ntd ? and also i want to know if you could run spacers on my stock wheels till i could build my cash back up to buy some aftermarket wheels ? if so what size spacers? i have the aluminum 17" factory wheels.

·
North Raised, South Bound
4,376 Posts
NTD... I guarentee if everyone could hide their torsion bars on their lifts, they would choose to do so. Run 1.5" or 2" spacers, they should give enough clearance and will make it look better, until you can buy some aftermarket rims.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet i will be doing that then till i can find and afford some rims i like. and would i need 4 spacers to make it look right for the time being or just two for the front ?

·
Registered
756 Posts
front only to make it work

·
Registered
409 Posts
Can you run stock 17's with no spacers and the lift? I have a set of 1.5" spacers laying around but I really dont want to use them.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I thought so. I'm gonna be running 35x12.5 pitbull rockers on stock wheels with the 6" ntd.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Can you run stock 17's with no spacers and the lift? I have a set of 1.5" spacers laying around but I really dont want to use them.
want to sell your spacers?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Well since I just found out I have to use them, no. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts