GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 1998 GMC z71 and i was wantin to raise it up some but dont want to go 6in . I saw the 3 inch lift rough country has for $516 and was wonderin if anyone has put one on there truck or have seen one with the lift done to it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well how will it. It drops the front diff down. the only thing i could see getting wear would be the lower ball joints.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you tell me what its going to wear out. or does it even lift it up that much

·
Registered
29 Posts
id say t he ball joints will be gone soon with that many miles and when u lift it with IFS you might as well replace them when you do the lift my buddy put the 3 inch rough country on and it rides good just the keys in the front make it ruff so dont twist the torsions all the way

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah my ball joints are bad, amd im going to replace them anyways. My keys are maxed out and it rides pretty good to be honest. But the front still seat lower than the back so thats why i want the lift to level it out.

·
Registered
183 Posts
id say t he ball joints will be gone soon with that many miles and when u lift it with IFS you might as well replace them when you do the lift my buddy put the 3 inch rough country on and it rides good just the keys in the front make it ruff so dont twist the torsions all the way
.:think:

Did you type this on a calculator? Or do you talk this way without breathing?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts