GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
15 RCSB Z71
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I’d make a thread for the new truck since the Tahoe is gone now. Specs below:

2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain Crewcab SLT 4x4

-SLT trim plus all terrain and premium all terrain package
-6.2L
-integrated trailer brake
-power moonroof
-navigation
-engine block heater

Plans:
This truck will be the daily so plans are pretty mild compared to some of my past trucks. Tint, level and valence trim to start. Will probably just throw some 33” AT tires on the stock 20s with 1.5” spacers unless I come across a set of oem 22s. Front emblem will likely get colormatched and the tail gate will get debadged minus the all terrain emblem. Eventually will tune with CAI and exhaust. Should look pretty close to this one below.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
The 6.2 will be fun. Congrats on the new truck! That’s the same setup I wanna run on my 22s, good choice

·
Classic & NNBS Owner
405 Posts
Congrats on the new truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
15 RCSB Z71
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice. I need your HC grill from the blue truck.... lol!
Lol I still haven't decided what I am doing with the blue truck. Partly because it still in storage for a couple more weeks that it almost just gets forgotten about.

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Lol I still haven't decided what I am doing with the blue truck. Partly because it still in storage for a couple more weeks that it almost just gets forgotten about.
Are you gonna swap the lift over to this truck? More room for activities vs reg cab..

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
I really want a backflip but cant justify spending $600 when I already have an access rollup.

·
Super Moderator
5,564 Posts
I went through three of them under warranty claims. They always leaked between the panels. Hopefully they figured out their quality control by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
yeah thats a good deal.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts