GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will BDS 6 inch lift on 2wd and 35's rub? Fabtech has their 7 inch kit on backorder I guess and I am ancy to get this done.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
A guy I use to work with has that setup and he just had to trim the front plastic a bit..although his tires weren't that wide 12.50 I believe..

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
You shouldn't have no major problems running those.

·
GET SOME!!!
589 Posts
Dont rush, buy the kit you REALLY want.
True....
You might be waiting for a while though. Fab has been on BO on this kit for a while, and they are ULTRA slow at filling orders. One of my warehouses have 100 of these lifts on BO.

What budget are you wanting to stay in on a lift? I might have some alternatives that you will like.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was getting the lift done for $1900. I am now being told that those wheels with a -24 offset wont work. This is giving me a headache.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
your gonna have to trim a lot with 20x10 4.5" BS wheels. I have to trim my inner fender and I only have 33s due to the wheel size

·
Registered
480 Posts
They wont they will stick out way too far especially with a 10in wide rim

·
GET SOME!!!
589 Posts
You have to be real careful with wheel choices on a NNBS. The wider you go, the more it will rub with bigger tires. The NNBS has real narrow wheel wells.

·
Registered
480 Posts

·
SierraDime
537 Posts
i have the fabtech kit on a 20x10 and 35s and some trimming was required.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, guys. I appreciate all your help. The outcome is the 6 inch BDS with 20x9 Eagle Alloy 079's in the black finish with machined lip. Tires will be 35x12.50 Toyo Open Country MT. What do you think?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Fabtech has had great products in the past, but they are on shaky ground. My body shop guy has been waiting several weeks on suspension parts.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts