GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8,048 Posts
its called trim lok, not sure exactly where you can buy it at, but search google probably. I use it at work a lot on motorhomes but have no clue where they get it. Maybe a place like camping world sells it
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.