GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a sonoma i saw at Lowdown. Has a 6" SL Kit and a 3 inch body. Hes runnin 35 on that thing. I thought it was awsome and share worthy. I know this is a fulsize site but this things not bad for a mini. I talked to the guy and he said the kit should be avaliable in a few months. His truck was the test truck for the kit :insane:
Somoma1.gif

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
not bad allthough they sqeak like hell - superlifts friction pads suck.

Superlift makes fine SFA stuff, their springs are stiff but ok. I just think their IFS is is below par though.

I am going to replace the fronts with longer alcans or something when i have the money.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much did that cost dark. Im thinkin i wanna start savin up to head into the SFA realm.My superlift is decent but its not what i expected. Plus i wanna go bigger. Once these 37's are toast im gonna SFA my truck. Or longtravel if anyone has them out.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
TheLlama said:
How much did that cost dark. Im thinkin i wanna start savin up to head into the SFA realm.My superlift is decent but its not what i expected. Plus i wanna go bigger. Once these 37's are toast im gonna SFA my truck. Or longtravel if anyone has them out.
hope you got 8k laying around, mine cost more than that in PARTS. Also someone who can do it.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will by the time iget ready to do it, i already got my eyes open for good deals on a high pinion Dana 60 and a 14 bolt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts