GMC Truck Forum banner

Sagging front end

Question 
2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Graystone 
#1 ·
I have a 2015 GMC sierra 1500 that is all factory at this point. The problem is the huge"V" plow hanging on the front end and the plow is so heavy the truck barely lifts it off the ground. I've installed the Timbren ses on the front but it didnt help much. Does any one have an ideas how to raise the front end with the plow up. I cant find any air system to fit this truck.

#8 ·
#12 ·
it surprising how many 1500 trucks ive seen with plows this year.. and they all sag to shit, most at 4" of rake.. would never put a plow on a 1500

#13 ·
it surprising how many 1500 trucks ive seen with plows this year.. and they all sag to shit, most at 4" of rake.. would never put a plow on a 1500
I had a customer that decided at almost 300k to put a straight blade on his 05 1500, over the course of last winter, we replaced the entire front end, trans, front axle, brakes, rear axle, and a bunch of other miscellaneous shit, he spent like $5k to keep the truck going then traded it for a new Ram 1500 in the spring and put a blade on it

its dumb

#14 ·
I had a customer that decided at almost 300k to put a straight blade on his 05 1500, over the course of last winter, we replaced the entire front end, trans, front axle, brakes, rear axle, and a bunch of other miscellaneous shit, he spent like $5k to keep the truck going then traded it for a new Ram 1500 in the spring and put a blade on it

its dumb
lol it costs like $5k to get a pos 2500hd rclb to use for plowing...... and most of them come with a fkin plow :throw:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.