GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Horsepower Junkie
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, stationed out here in VA Beach. Got my truck 6 months ago and put some work into it. Nothing crazy, intake, catback exhaust, just put the 4/6 Belltech drop last weekend and got my wheels put on last night. Let me know what you guys think! Ill put kinda a timeline of pics from when i got it until now. Shes an 07 Silverado extended cab LT 2wd

The day I bought it
photo1_zps70f5200f.jpg

Little bit later with the exhaust, blacked out bowtie, removed some things (bed rails, emblems running boards, fender flares)
photo2_zps4cbc5bc5.jpg

After the 4/6 drop, stock wheels
photo3_zps6c1d44c5.jpg

How it sits now. New ck375 reps with 305/40 tires. Swapped out the chrome end caps for paint matched ones.
photo_zps48e9dfe2.jpg

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
Welcome, rare to see a 2wd Z71, I've actually never seen one in real life before

·
Horsepower Junkie
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, rare to see a 2wd Z71, I've actually never seen one in real life before
Haha thanks! Mine is the only one ive seen. Yes I lowered a z71 let me have it guys.. but actually works out great for a lowered truck because it comes with skid plates

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
Nobody here will care, if the roads here were nicer I would have done the same with a 4wd one.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looking good! Looks much better stripped of all the bs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts