GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, tryin to clean up the shop so I've got a bunch of stuff for sale.

Front bag cups and cup mounts for stock c1500 88-98 obs control arms $50+shipping

(8) 3/8" SMC Valves, less than a year old and in perfect working condition $175 SHIPPED in the lower 48 states

3 firestone and 1 phoenix 2500lb bags...all in great shape $70/pair shipped in the US.

Here's the pics I snapped so far. I don't have pics of the 2500lb bags but I'll take some for anyone seriously interested. If the pics here don't work for some reason pm/post with your email what you want to see pics of and I'll get them to you.

Sorry guys, no paypal, Certified/Cashiers check or USPS Money order only please. I've been screwed by paypal too much and they're not getting any more of my money. I'm not out to get anyone just trying to make some room. Check my eBay username 'Jonnyonwheels' to see my 100% perfect feedback.

·
TurtlePusher
500 Posts
Re: OBS Drop Parts/Bags & Compressor For Sale

what kind of shape are the spindles in, dibs

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Great shape, nothing wrong with them at all, see pics. Used less than a year... truck was put back to stock suspension to trade-in.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

interested in the drop shocks, and what kind are the bag brackets for the lca's?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

are the bags firestones?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

alright,are the shocks in good condition? how long were tey on the truck? also is it 30 for all 4?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Yup $30+shipping for all 4. They were on the truck for about 8 months, less than 10k miles. Only taken off to put the truck back to stock for trade-in.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

alright..the shocks arent blown either right? how much shipped to 85220?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

No, they're definitely not blown...I don't sell junk! Infact, just the other day I was thinking about swapping them onto my truck to see if they ride better than the shitty djm/toxic shocks I've got, but I've been too busy.
I can ship them for $10, so $40 total and they're yours. Pm me with your info and I'll send you mine. No Paypal...sorry, I've been screwed over by THEM for the last time lately. So certified/bank check or USPS money order and I'll ship them out once it gets here. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

alright, ill have to think about it..id really like to use paypal if possible. ill sleep on it

·
TurtlePusher
500 Posts
Re: OBS Drop Parts, Bags, Valves & Compressor For Sale

you take $160 shipped for the spindles?? Id really like to have these, not to sure about sending you money via the mail though.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

you take $160 shipped for the spindles?? Id really like to have these, not to sure about sending you money via the mail though.
I'll do $175 shipped cuz these things are heavy and it's gonna cost $30+ to ship. Check my 100% positive ebay feedback, username 'Jonnyonwheels' or ask 98gmajb on here as I just sent him a certified check for the 20" Boss 304's.

·
TurtlePusher
500 Posts

Summit sells them for $185 w/ free shipping. can send money ASAP.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

id like to get the shocks and bags..im going to check into what kind they are first though.. i wouldnt be able to send money until friday though..any pics of the 2600# bags?

·
TurtlePusher
500 Posts

$160 shipped?? They are $185 shipped brand new

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

i think im going to have to pass on the bags and shocks..i thing im going to do a longtravel front end on my truck

1 - 20 of 24 Posts