GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right now my truck has 35's and it's time for a new set. i was just gonna go with 35's again, but my friend thinks i can clear 36's maybe even 37's. what do you guys think.

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KoTToN said:
stick with the 35's they fit your truck very nice, and it would be a waste of $$ to get new rims for a tire that only gains you an inch.
i'm getting new rims reguardless, the one's on there now are way too wide = no bueno for the bearings. i'm pretty sure i'm going with 16.5x8 with 35.12.50 bfg AT/KO's

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
16.5's cuz i'm getting a deal from my buddy, he has 2 set's some 8's which are on his truck and some 10's that he doesn't use. the lift is 6 susp and 3 body. i might be goin with 37's cuz i found deal on some fiberglass.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey SkyRider, I like the look of your truck on 35s

What are the specs of your truck? Is it a 2WD or 4WD?

Thanks

·
Registered
330 Posts
SkyRider469 said:
what he said :bowtie:
Thank you all

Skyrider:
My truck is exactly like yours with 6" Fabtech, the BL is waiting to be installed and then I'll run 35" SSR's. Heck, it's exactly the same color too, so I have a very good idea of how it'll look.

I haven't installed the BL yet because I wasn't sold on the frame exposure under the truck, but I've decided after I saw your truck. Do you have more pictures?

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
SkyRider469,
What are you going to do with the wheels that are on your truck now? And are they 16.5x12s? If you wanna get rid of em cheap I might be interested. Hit me back.
Evan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.