GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah its pretty hard. You have a truck pull you with a tow rope, get you up to speed, then let go and try to bust a move - not a whole lot of time to do much

·
Typical Smart-Ass
1,147 Posts
Been there, done that! It sucks later on when you begin to sober up and realize that you have sand everywhere imaginable...

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Haha if somebody could find a video of this type of thing it's great to watch. Almost more fun than watching rigs climb/jump dunes out there. Your friend ate shit in that last picture, lol.

EDIT: When were you out there?? I'm only 12 miles away and I have my K5 down here at school....

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EDIT: When were you out there?? I'm only 12 miles away and I have my K5 down here at school....
Those pictures were taken about 2 months ago. However, I was just at Pismo on Monday all day long. I'm going to also be there, camping the night on Sat. the 9th, my b-day is on the 10th. :D

You should come down, we can test out our K5's together and race!

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
LOOKS like fun

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Careful Casey, Clem's k5 hauls ass :read:
Ya I rode in it last year at the Pismo meet... and judging by those videos from the lastest meet I wouldn't stand a chance. I'm a little undergeared and I don't notice it too much until the sand, it sucks.

I may come out for a bit on the 10th Clem. :hmm:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
HAHA that looks fuckin nuts!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya I rode in it last year at the Pismo meet... and judging by those videos from the lastest meet I wouldn't stand a chance. I'm a little undergeared and I don't notice it too much until the sand, it sucks.

I may come out for a bit on the 10th Clem. :hmm:
Yeah, you really should, it would be great. 9th & 10th actually. Rolling in Sat. mid-morning and leaving Sun. afternoon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts