GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which of the 2 would yall reccommend is the better one? XM or Sirius?

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i listen to XM streaming and it has some good stuff, I think I can even get a discounted rate on it from Best Buy, i might give it a try. :shake:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I had SIRIUS and liked it. But it doesnt play the kind of music I listen to and Stu knows what I am talking about so I didnt listen to it much. But it was great on the couple of trips I took since I was in BFE and couldnt pick up anything and the CD's got old....

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im listening to XM 12 X Country...played all kinds of stuff tonight Randy Rogers, Stoney LaRue etc

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I had the sirus for around a month and loved it. I never had time to check out all the channels, but there were like 4 or 5 rap stations. I got rid of it for the past 2 months because the pioneer indash I got wouldn't accept it, but that is getting fixed by this weekend.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I love xm, i don't even listen to cds anymore.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i liked my XM, but never listen to it anymore, thats why im selling it. sirius seems cool too, but XM was too cheap to pass up for me. :head:

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sevenfold said:
What are your guys favorite XM stations?
i like listening to XM 12 X Country streaming, the only problem I see with getting a satelitte radio is they play a lot of the same stuff over and over.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Sirius here....no complaints.

Cameron

1 - 16 of 16 Posts