GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
5.5MPG!!!!!!!All Day Long
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone plan on showing up at 4wp on 1960 this saturday night.starting at abt 7pm

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
houston? this saturday? i bet there will be some badass parties! :cheers:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
I'll be there for sure.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Dude the travel time they give is never right, and the driving directions are useally the longest way. I tested this out by useing my adress and two different friends shops that I knew how long the trip takes. They also assume your doing the speed limit.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Badassilverado said:
:word:

You do have to take into account traffic and road closures. I've noticed alot of out of town plates and limo's around here and too many damn cops recently. F'n superbowl. heh
Yeah I forgot about all the out of town yahoos. On a normal weekend I don't think it'd be too bad.

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
grounded said:
Dude the travel time they give is never right, and the driving directions are useally the longest way. I tested this out by useing my adress and two different friends shops that I knew how long the trip takes. They also assume your doing the speed limit.
It's not like I have much to do Saturday anyways. I'll give it a shot. I drove out last time to one place about 3 weeks ago .. there were about 6 people. That was well worth the $10.00 in toll I had to pay let me tell you.

.. well see. Maybe I can get a few guys over here to come out too...

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
01GMC said:
It's not like I have much to do Saturday anyways. I'll give it a shot. I drove out last time to one place about 3 weeks ago .. there were about 6 people. That was well worth the $10.00 in toll I had to pay let me tell you.

.. well see. Maybe I can get a few guys over here to come out too...
:LOL:
That's my reason for staying on this side of, you never know when most of these things are gonna get shut down. Being olnly the second weekend, I wouldn't expect it to be too big.....nothing like Humble or the woodlands used to be.

·
5.5MPG!!!!!!!All Day Long
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i can think of at least 12. not including a few maybe's. it should be pretty good and hopefully will grow as long as we take care of the place

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
I thought it was supposed to be sunny today :think: . Oh well, the clouds and cold never kept me from anything before. Since some of yall are coming from further away from me, if yall need directions, PM me and I can give you my Cell number.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I thought it was supposed to be nice today too. Oh well, my heeps just getting a bitch bath today. Just hose the bitch down to get the grime off and don't worry about it.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Same here. I might even go so far as to clean all my shit out from behind the seat. Also, does anybody who is coming out have some bolt cutters they could bring?

D

·
0 Posts
sorry I didnt make it out fellas....too much traffic headed into downtown for my liking. maybe another saturday. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts