GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I figured it was a chicks truck but really?! Who spends the money to powder coat a rough country lift sparkly purple???? I bet it cost as much as the lift did....

·
Registered
466 Posts
Dunno, why'd you get shorty headers and put a leveling kit on a 2wd? Personally I think it's kinda cool, just needs different wheels.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
Ugly billboard lift. :imo

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^^ Not as bad as those Cali Fgts running FTS lift's :imo
I like FTS done up. And I agree it's a decent looking truck but I wouldn't have wasted the money on a RCX and then to powder coat it.

And to the guy that talked shit about my truck ^^^^ the shorties were free, almost, so I did the why the he'll not thing. Thus they got installed. I sold my lifted Z for this one because I couldn't afford it anymore and I wanted to lower one. Then I figured out I couldn't go or do the things I like doing lowered. I got really into mid and long travel trucks SO to make a long story short it has a leveling kit so I can fit 33s one day till I can afford a BMS kit or something. Besides sam's truck made me do it! his truck on 37s was awesome! 2wd or not!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't mean to start a tear each others truck down thread.

·
To Punish and Enslave
148 Posts
I don't think he was ripping on your 2WD in the first place. Sounded to me like he was simply pointing out you do what you you want to your truck...they do what they want to theirs. People on this board are really on edge these days it seems.

On topic...truck looks good to me, I'd rock it.

·
2009 GMC Sierra ECSB Z71
4,791 Posts
Why not powder it purple? I like it.

·
North Raised, South Bound
4,376 Posts
Oh snap! Going to powder mine jello lime green now...

·
Registered
466 Posts
I don't think he was ripping on your 2WD in the first place. Sounded to me like he was simply pointing out you do what you you want to your truck...they do what they want to theirs. People on this board are really on edge these days it seems.

On topic...truck looks good to me, I'd rock it.
This.

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
yeah ill powdercoat my shit a crazy color...oh wait my truck is red so all i have is red black or maybe white for a choice lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts