GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this today at the mall. I still dont know what to think of it. I like the 36" Swamper IROK's, but the 20" wheels are awfully blingy. Its sitting at 9"... 6" Fabtech suspension lift, 3" body lift.

000_0281.gif

000_0282.gif

000_0284.gif

000_0283.gif

What do yall think? :anitoof:

Also, this was the first time I've seen the '88-'98 Fabtech 4wd kit in person. I knew the spindles pushed the wheels out a little, but damn, I didnt realize it was this much.

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sevenfold said:
They would look better on a nicer truck :imo
:think: Its just stock looking, as far as the body goes. Does that make it a crappy truck?

But yeah, I know what you mean. It would look alot better with the chrome fender trim and maybe the body moldings gone.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:puke: :imo

Personally I do not like it at all.

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep. The main reason I stopped and looked at it was because of the tires. The IROKs are starting to grow on me.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
the wheels overpower the tires, maybe with some more lift, bigger tires and if the guy cleaned up the exterior a little it would be sweet :imo

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jgood2709 said:
he needs to crank the t-bars, i'm not liking that rake.
I think its just my camera angle, because in person it looked like it sat pretty much dead level.

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
i personally like the 36's on 20's but i don't like those 20's. and yes, he needs to clean up the exterior a little and it'd be much nicer. :read:

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
I think they look sweet but they would look a hell of alot better on my truck once its lifted 6.5 more inches :read:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
If he went with a caddy clip or sumthin, it would look better...clean up the exterior, that sorta stuff...but its a start. not too bad, but it could be better.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts