GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale:

Used 4" Rancho complete lift kit for 07-13 Silvy/Sierra trucks. Kit is used but in good condition. I bought it with intentions of lifting mine, but now no longer wish to lift it due to family changes. Kit is complete with all hardware. Professionally powder-coated black finish (except the coil springs are red). Blocks for rear. Rancho shocks and struts. Also have 2 Fox 2.0 shocks for the rear that I will sell with the kit. Says 4" but measures out to 5.5-6" installed (search forums for pictures). Can run 33's or 35's on 17-22" rims. Great kit! Will post some pictures tonight. Asking $1200 for the kit. ($1300 on CL). Prefer pickup (Charleston SC). If you want to ship, I'll weigh the parts and send you the info so you can arrange shipping. (Freight would probably be cheapest). Email me directly for more info and phone number: [email protected] Pictures on listing below.

http://charleston.craigslist.org/pts/4438561640.html

·
Registered
421 Posts
Any interest in selling the rear Fox shocks you have with it?

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rather sell it as an entire group.. lemme do some looking around and I'll let you know.

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT... PM or email me serious offers... will consider

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TTT... $1100. Would look great on someone's truck!

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT... still for sale and will entertain reasonable offers...

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!

Bump for ya.. Sorry you didn't end up using it.
Yea Trey, I definitely wanted to install it. It looked like a great kit. I lucked into a muscle car though the first part of this year so most of my spending money is going to be on that one! :crazy: That plus some issues family wise I decided that I wasn't going to be able to build the truck like I wanted. Thanks for all of your help with it though!

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Sold!

Yea Trey, I definitely wanted to install it. It looked like a great kit. I lucked into a muscle car though the first part of this year so most of my spending money is going to be on that one! :crazy: That plus some issues family wise I decided that I wasn't going to be able to build the truck like I wanted. Thanks for all of your help with it though!
that 99 in your sig looks awesome!

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that 99 in your sig looks awesome!
Thanks. That was my old truck... miss it for sure! Prob a bunch of pics still floating around on here somewhere of it...

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,295 Posts
Sell it without the foxs?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts