GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
If only I had those pics that Romo took when we were there... the Toxic waste ones. Don't worry David, one day you will be able to escape. :anitoof:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
willyswanter said:
Hey thats round mountain road/China grade loop! Ever head down there and go play in the sand by the river?
Correct :anitoof: It's a fun road to drive on, the honda in my mirror is my friend. Since I have an hour to kill between the end of 6th and when school gets out(gotta pick up my sister) I usually just drive around. I've never gone in the sand out there since I just recently started driving out there. You go out there often Jason?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Yep, usually head out there between classes at BC. If you drive down about 10 minutes from when you turn off of Manor you see a few dirt roads heading off to the right. Theres a few signs that say no camping overnight and such and there are some nice little flexy spots in the sand where I used to get high centered when stock. Some nice little sand dune climbs and stuff too. Should have taken pictures of that area, much nicer. Either go out there or out to the hills across from CALM. If you want nuts take your truck up the hill behind the Sheriffs shooting range, that will make a man outta ya :anitoof:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
King Z71 said:
If only I had those pics that Romo took when we were there... the Toxic waste ones. Don't worry David, one day you will be able to escape. :anitoof:
Adam probably has them somewhere. The reason why there are burn spots out in the fields is because all the highschool kids go out there to drink and smoke. They make their fires out there and obviously sometimes forget to put them out. Too much of this :cheers: makes them even dumber.

Sevenfold said:
nuclear winter :nono:
Those are just oil fields :anitoof:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
willyswanter said:
Yep, usually head out there between classes at BC. If you drive down about 10 minutes from when you turn off of Manor you see a few dirt roads heading off to the right. Theres a few signs that say no camping overnight and such and there are some nice little flexy spots in the sand where I used to get high centered when stock. Some nice little sand dune climbs and stuff too. Should have taken pictures of that area, much nicer. Either go out there or out to the hills across from CALM. If you want nuts take your truck up the hill behind the Sheriffs shooting range, that will make a man outta ya :anitoof:
Hmm, when I go I usually take fairfax down to alfred harrel, then china, then round mountain. I like to avoid manor because of oildale:anitoof: I'll have to look around over there next week, and see if I can snap a few pics. No thanks on taking it up the hill by the shooting range, I've ridden my bike down(and up) that, thats enough fun for me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
LMFAO!!!! Gotta love Bako! The funny thing is that real estate is going through the roof here. WTF!!! I don't get it. LOL. Jason :wtf:

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
I know people that live in Bakersfield that work up here. You couldn't pay me enough to live in that arm pit. :anitoof:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
aicdeftone said:
LMFAO!!!! Gotta love Bako! The funny thing is that real estate is going through the roof here. WTF!!! I don't get it. LOL. Jason :wtf:
Yeah, prices are insane. They must not know about the air! :LOL:
kevindepot said:
I know people that live in Bakersfield that work up here. You couldn't pay me enough to live in that arm pit. :anitoof:
At least we dont have the Sonoma Aroma! :read:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kevindepot said:
You don't like the smell of grapes?
Naw, my grape arbor stinks:mexsmoke: The last time I was there it smelled like shit, and my sister told me its because of dairies? :anitoof:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts