GMC Truck Forum banner

School me on amps..

595 8
I usually like to run the Kicker amps, but may change it up. Im looking for good amps that dont break the bank. What Im looking for is ~1200 x 1. Im looking to run the Kicker Solo Classics (pair) and they are 1200/ 600. Also has to be about to accept 1/0 wiring.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· MAG Autoworks
321 Posts
I usually like to run the Kicker amps, but may change it up. Im looking for good amps that dont break the bank. What Im looking for is ~1200 x 1. Im looking to run the Kicker Solo Classics (pair) and they are 1200/ 600. Also has to be about to accept 1/0 wiring.
how much do u want to spend cause i can find a 200$ amp all the way up to 3000$ so that little bit of info would help

· MAG Autoworks
321 Posts
look into hifonics if u want cheap although they wont do there rated power just under alittle, but it all depends on how well u support ur amp with its electrical needs

· MAG Autoworks
321 Posts
2 ohm.. I have the big 3, yada yada. I just dont have a higher amp alt, but have an overdrive pulley on it. I was going to look at the Memphis and Hi Fonics but didnt know what they cost.
well use google and look

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.