GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GMFS Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i thought i would take pics and had my wife take a vid after i used seafoam:

After start up:
SDC10995.jpg

Going down the road, neighbors loved it:
SDC11020.jpg

And the video:
th_SDC10997.jpg

Oh almost forgot the Cleared lights (at night of course, i know i know)....
SDC11016.jpg

·
GMFS Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet dude, tail lights ftl though
LMAO i know i want sequential smoked/tinted LEDs....

i really need to get on this!

what method did you use?
I added about a 1/3 of the bottle through my brake booster, let sit about 30-45 minutes, started it up and pissed off the neighborhood! :crazy:

·
GMFS Czar
2,031 Posts
That's not much smoke considering some of the others that have been posted. The first time I did my '99 Tahoe I completely smoked my garage + 6 car length driveway for a few minutes, then blocked about 200+ yards of a four lane road when first pulling driving off. It continued to smoke for a few miles down the road. I also completely clogged up an intersection about a mile into the drive. Was this your first application? Less smoke is good, btw...

Nice truck btw!

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
Nice!

What bulbs are in your DRL's?

·
GMFS Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
pull the vaccuum line off of your brake booster and stick it into the bottle of seafoam, let it stall the engine, wait desired amount of time and fire it up, helps clean out built up carbon gunk in the engine

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
pull the vaccuum line off of your brake booster and stick it into the bottle of seafoam, let it stall the engine, wait desired amount of time and fire it up, helps clean out built up carbon gunk in the engine
Oh ok

1 - 13 of 13 Posts