GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GMFS founding member
4,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
99redsilv said:
I love the C5 corvette seats or the new colorado seats.. they don't have integrated belts but they make 5 point harnesses so :D
a harness would be a bit of an inconvenience, however it would not be as bad as not having any lumbar support. 'vette seats are sweet... will they fit?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
hovisimo said:
i'm new to the terms here, could you clarify OBS? thanks.
old body style (OBS) refers to the trucks from 88-98(some 99s,00s,and 01s) and K5blazers, yukons, tahoes, and suburbans from 92-99 and some of 2000.

·
GMFS founding member
4,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lowred said:
old body style (OBS) refers to the trucks from 88-98(some 99s,00s,and 01s) and K5blazers, yukons, tahoes, and suburbans from 92-99 and some of 2000.
ok i see. were you referring to the '99-'03 seats i linked to here? they look the same as my sierra seats. just trying to clarify.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
hovisimo said:
ok i see. were you referring to the '99-'03 seats i linked to here? they look the same as my sierra seats. just trying to clarify.
the ones in that link are for the new body style (NBS) yeah there are some differences in the seams from 99-03, but all the seat structure and mounting is the same. those will fit in yours.

·
GMFS founding member
4,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lowred said:
the ones in that link are for the new body style (NBS) yeah there are some differences in the seams from 99-03, but all the seat structure and mounting is the same. those will fit in yours.
thanks bro! if i don't trade the sierra back in, i guess i'll get those seats.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
lowred said:
Don't u mean K1500 Blazers???? Us 69-91 K-5 Blazer owners don't really claim the fullsize blazers from 92-94 as one of our own...IFS just ruins them...

·
LOL @ UR SWAG
726 Posts
Anybody know if leather seat covers from here:http://www.truckleather.com/ will work with my 2001 seats? On the sure they are described as 2003+ but I thought I heard somewhere they are the same as 99-02? My grey leather is getting kinda worn on the drivers side so I'd like to replace it with black, to match the black catpet I'd like to order. Also does anyone have a definite answer as to weather if notvtheyvcan be put over existing leather or can they only go over cloth?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts