GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get some cheap seat covers? I dont want leather by any means. I just got a new truck and I work landscape and im pretty nasty when i get in the truck to go home just trying to keep my seats clean. Im looking for some cloth seat covers that will just slip on:D

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
cheap? walmart :read: i got a seatcover for the van for 15 bucks (dodge van, ford seatcover, LOL)

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get some cheap seat covers? I dont want leather by any means. I just got a new truck and I work landscape and im pretty nasty when i get in the truck to go home just trying to keep my seats clean. Im looking for some cloth seat covers that will just slip on:D
I swear ive seen your truck before where are you from

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
anyone have any expierience with katzkins?..how are they? durable?

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
I've been eyeing those all week...it's pretty cheap, but I wonder if we could do a group purchase and get'em cheaper :guns:
I'm down. Wanna keep my GMC leather looking new

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
i'm possibly down

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im from Baton Rouge, LA, i was talking like real cheap like walmart cheap, but they dont make any covers that fit chevys since they have the retarded seatbelt coming out of the seat and not on the pillar...any suggetions?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
ive been looking at those exact seat covers for mine, they look really good in the pictures, and not a terrible price, probably asking for those for my birthday this year, so im down if yall can work out a group deal on them

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
Im from Baton Rouge, LA, i was talking like real cheap like walmart cheap, but they dont make any covers that fit chevys since they have the retarded seatbelt coming out of the seat and not on the pillar...any suggetions?
oh to answer your question, no ive never seen "walmart" cheap seat covers that would work with the integrated seatbelt, but if you were looking for really cheap you could just cut a hole in a set for the seat belt to go through, otherwise look up cover craft seatsavers i think they make some for your truck, but they cost a little more, about $120 i think

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
So who all is interested in the covers? I called them up and they said they could get us a 20% discount off the ebay price. I don't know if they make a cover for the front jump seat though, I asked and she told me to look at the covers for a dodge ram, wtf?. BTW, anyone know any ebay codes?
put me on the list if you could get a 20% discount on ext cab with jump seat in the middle, ill even do it if they dont have a cover for the jump seat part, oh but from the looks of the pictures, and description it seems they sell a cover for the bottom portion of the center seat, but not the upper part and lid for an extra $15

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
Iggee Group Purchase:
manzanoj (if they make jump seat covers, I'll do more research)
GCncsuHD
i think you should go ahead and start a new thread about it and include what options each person wants, i almost feel bad for thread jackin this guy

oh but stick a link to it in here so i can find it, also i think you have to run it by an admin before you can setup a Group buy on this site

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
I have been looking at those covers for a while to debating if they are worth it, does any one know what the back of these look like, are they the leather stuff or cloth.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I have been looking at those covers for a while to debating if they are worth it, does any one know what the back of these look like, are they the leather stuff or cloth.
Good question. I would GUESS that it would be cloth, considering what the covers are made of.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts