GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew Cab (new body Style)
I need replacement cushions for all seats. I have two buckets in the front and a 40/60 in the rear. Can anyone suggest someone who makes these other than the factory? Eventually I need replacement leather, but that's later.

Anyone?

THANKS,
paul

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
wish I could find a place also for my truck, but wow 07 brah? how many miles is on it?

·
TCBCK
567 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
gmpartsdirect.com had cushions for my wife's 03 Yukon. Not sure if they might have it for yours.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I checked out gmpartsdirect. However, it was over 500 for just the back of the seat and head rest. They suggested I call a junk yard, however these kinds of things don't sit long in a junk yard. The guy I talked to said he sold head lights for 225 each. OUCH.

Anyways I appreciate it.

Thanks,
paul

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish. Most junk yards sell these parts at 1.50% value.

Anyone know of a web site or manufacturer who does this?

thanks,
paul

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's why I hoped someone on here would know where or whom can make cushions.

Ah well.

Thanks anyways...
paul

·
Registered
605 Posts
Yeah, I checked out gmpartsdirect. However, it was over 500 for just the back of the seat and head rest. They suggested I call a junk yard, however these kinds of things don't sit long in a junk yard. The guy I talked to said he sold head lights for 225 each. OUCH.

Anyways I appreciate it.

Thanks,
paul
Oh Shit! that is a lot of cash

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, that's why I am asking here. Hopefully someone knows of a good cushion site or knows of someone selling them.

Thanks,
paul

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
Have you gone and talked to an actual upholstery shop? I've never had to replace a complete cushion, but I have had them add some more foam material when having some seats redone in our old trucks. They may not be able to restore a complete cushion, but they may know more than the average joe about where to come across a set.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts