GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 40/20/40 front seat with the flip and fold console. i just got a floor console that goes to the dash. the only problem is that my seats dont have the arm rests built into them like the real buckets do. my 40/20/40 is power. if i find a set of buckets, is it possible to trade out the top parts? has anyone had any experience doing this? im talking about JUST the back section of the seat, not the part you sit on...

just a little clarification... i found a guy with some buckets, but the base isnt power. mine are the 7 way adjustables.... i dont want to lose my power seats, but i want to gain that extra armrest.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I wonder how many people actually use thier arm rests. I know neither my dad nor I use them in his truck...and I don't even have a console in my truck, so arm rest is out of the question.

·
Realtor, not Real-iter
421 Posts
lowred said:
damn! i use my flip console all the time! id die without an armrest!
:word:

About your question..... the buckets "feel" narrower to me as compared to the 40/20/40. I realize that it could be just the padding.

It might work but it seem like a long shot that everything will match up right.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Any chanve you want to sell the middle seat? I have the console but want the extra seat. What model is your truck and what color is the seat if you are interested?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mattwho said:
Any chanve you want to sell the middle seat? I have the console but want the extra seat. What model is your truck and what color is the seat if you are interested?
another member has told me he wants it already... it is tan and perfect out of an 02.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts