GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FBGM first. Also, I’m back in a vehicle with a 4l60e so that should count.
1995 Roadmaster, LT-1. Lastly, is H0vis still alive and how do I contact him. Also also, fuck your wooden cabinet truck.

·
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was in Delaware last month. Thinking about you and your brother. The old days of GMFS.
Hell yeah man! We’re both still alive. He went the family route while I’m still doing the wild man routine, just slowed down a bunch from the old days lol. How have you been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Yeah, I'm married with a kid, myself. Moved to the Eastern Shore of Maryland to live in some sort of peace. Still have the '06 Silverado. Was just working on it this week. Hardly drive it. A lot has changed since those Mid-Atlantic Meet days.

·
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I'm married with a kid, myself. Moved to the Eastern Shore of Maryland to live in some sort of peace. Still have the '06 Silverado. Was just working on it this week. Hardly drive it. A lot has changed since those Mid-Atlantic Meet days.
A lot has changed, mostly for the better. Congrats on the family!! Those old days were a lawless, insane time when I think back on them. Fun, yes. Scares me to death in retrospect, also yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts