GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
interesting oppurtunity. My bro asked me if he could buy my SFA kit off me in turn he would giv eme his Superlift kit plus 36" tsls and AR typhoon rims. Lol now if i wanted to be a dick i could always do this and turn around and buy my sfa parts back and sell his lift and tires. Or i could put his lift and tires on and use that 4k for other things such as system, interior engine etc or just do the sfa and be done. In my position what would you do? what i stated first is not an option, im not gonna screw my bro over like that lol.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well basicly im trying to see if you guys think its worth it because basicly ill be getting a free lift and tires plus my sfa parts money back :crazy:

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Adam said:
It would help to know what SFA parts you have.
Everything. Fabritech kit and steering. Springs LInes, axles everything. he would be paying me back for all of it and giving me his superlift kit plus tires

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
14bff and ford dana 44

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
needs rebuilt but will be able to run till fully rebuilt. Anyway what does it matter? It comes down to a full reimbursment of 4000 bucks no matter what i have plus recieving his Superlift kit and tires

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
How do you intend to use your truck? wehat kinda wheels and tires is he offering?

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
CowboyKyle said:
How do you intend to use your truck?
thats the real question. are you gonna offroad it every weekend on some pretty hardcore trails is it gonna be mostly a daily driver with some offroading on the side?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
truck wouldnt be sfa'ed for offroading purposes but so that way i can go real high with the potential of a 4 link setup later. It would be a street queen. Tires are 36"tsl radials with 15x10 AR tailgunners

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Street queen? Get the ifs kit from your bro. put the 4K into paint and noise makers.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
old post but i just might be getting off even better. Getting the money selling the truck and possibly buying a 87 454 with rebuil 4l80 3/4ton with procomp 6 lift and 3 inch body on 38 baja claws. Its an ext cab long bed. looking at it this weekend :rocking:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
i say you have no idea with you want and slow down on your ideas. I would stick with the original plan, you have a bunch of money invested.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kyle said:
i say you have no idea with you want and slow down on your ideas. I would stick with the original plan, you have a bunch of money invested.
Yeah well i will be getting all that money back so it would be no different then if i would of stuck it in the bank. This is a deal i cant refuse. Truck is nice my bro has seen it and works with the guys brother. Its been completely babied since bought and that pic is from right after the lift was installed about a year ago.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts