GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be getting married soon so some stuff is coming off slowly and getting sold. As of right now I have for sale my upper and lower billet grille combo with the GMC logo cut out. Im asking $175 shipped for it, the bumper grill is the complete grill which you have to remove tow hooks.

Im also selling my 3 piece leather seat covers.These are aftermarket which I paid $150 for them a month ago now Im letting them go for $100 shipped. they are black with white stitching and have the holes with the white in them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them. Pictures will hopefully be up tomorrow.

LED Turn signal Mirrors. Just like the higher class models, denalis and Escalades. These are just for the drivers side and passanger side glass nothing else. Has some of the wiring harness in it so you can tap into it and add wire to the proper ones to get the turn signals to work... just pop your old glass out and pop these ones in and add 2 wires and your set. Asking $70 shipped for them. Glass is in excellent shape.

Also H11 HID kits, Asking $50 shipped for them being that I dont need them anymore. They are 6000K

Denali upper mirror caps , of course they are black lol asking $70 shipped

OEM standard box bedliner asking $100 but local pick up for it, comes with tailgate liner too...

spare 07+ tailgate asking $60 but local pick up. Its in black, it was egged so it has some damage to it but no dents, dings or deep scratches.

Factory W/T 07+ GMC grill. It has been smoothed and ready for paint.. Comes with the red GMC logo on it Asking $145 shipped

black tarp with black snap for the 07+ Silverado/Sierra standard boxes. Comes with 3 cross bars and clamps, its in excellent condition. Asking $150 local pickup

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still all for sale...

·
I approve this message
136 Posts
Would you be willing to sell the bumper billet seperately?

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
pictures of the seat covers please

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will all come tomorrow since Im not working... The seat covers are sitting in my shed and as for the billet grill I want to sell the set..

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Sorry no pics of it on the seats...

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
new stuff added

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What brand are the HID's? and how old are they?
About a year old, not sure on the brand.. got them off ebay for $75 shipped... They have never had any problems on me...

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
full kit with ballast and wiring correct?
can you take a picture?
are they slim ballast or normal?
they are normal and yes all is included, just plug and play. I will have a picture later or tomorrow morning for you.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Not trying to be rude but get a pic of the seat covers on the seats or nobody is gonna buy em. Nobody wants a shitty fitting seat cover.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not trying to be rude but get a pic of the seat covers on the seats or nobody is gonna buy em. Nobody wants a shitty fitting seat cover.
well they arent shitty fitting... and it takes a little time to put them on the seats its been doing nothing but raining..

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i threw the seat covers on real quick for pics. Note that they arent strapped and completely on thats why they are a little loose but they fit great.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes I do, PM me and Ill give you my paypal addy

1 - 20 of 40 Posts