GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
eplingphoto.com
550 Posts
don't fly so it would be a long drive for me lol but my buddies shop (the one thats doing my bags) will be there look for 3dKustoms they will have the owner of graphic disorders's nissan there

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
To bad it aint in august. Ill be in vegas the week of the 13th for my b-day (21)... I should get pretty tore up and hopefully have a good time...

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
6th year for me... Going to go make fun of all the dumbass trucks outside with 30" of lift and 52" tires on 10 bolts. Then go into the air conditioning and look at some junk. I mostly go for the buffets at the hotels.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
willyswanter said:
6th year for me... Going to go make fun of all the dumbass trucks outside with 30" of lift and 52" tires on 10 bolts. Then go into the air conditioning and look at some junk. I mostly go for the buffets at the hotels.
Is it open to the public, or do ya'll know someone .. I've always wanted to go to NAMM (Music Convention), but it's not open to the public, have to get passes from a Music Shop or someone, etc.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
bcubed said:
Is it open to the public, or do ya'll know someone ..
i'm a member of ISSCA, Impala Super Sport Club of America... i get all kinds of free shit... this being one of em'.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
onyx said:
i'm a member of ISSCA, Impala Super Sport Club of America... i get all kinds of free shit... this being one of em'.
Cool! At first I thought you misspelled ISCA (International Show Car Association), heh

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i think the last day you can get in with out being a member of the auto industry... but i'm not 100% sure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts