GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we used a Railhead ramp (what they use to load trucks onto a train) to load my buddies Softail on my truck. It worked perfectly. The tailgate was perfectly level with the ramp :D . This things leaning pretty bad lol.

leanin.jpg

leanin3.jpg

leanin2.jpg

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
doesn't look that bad to me.
The last two pics it was actually flexin a little towards the Driver's side. The corner of the fender was touching the tire. I would rub (ive never rubbed) my fender when I pulled in to my driveway :uhoh: I def need bags

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,285 Posts
The last two pics it was actually flexin a little towards the Driver's side. The corner of the fender was touching the tire. I would rub (ive never rubbed) my fender when I pulled in to my driveway :uhoh: I def need bags
So flexing off-road the 37's won't tuck? I know its kinda tight with 35's but I want to eventually go up in tire size, but I won't if I can flex the rear without rubbing.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Who smoked your tail lights?

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So flexing off-road the 37's won't tuck? I know its kinda tight with 35's but I want to eventually go up in tire size, but I won't if I can flex the rear without rubbing.
Not without trimming

Who smoked your tail lights?
Me...:nono: When I get to Oklahoma next week Im gonna take em off and redo them. I didnt put enough coats of Clear on em so they arent as shiny as I want them. I learned

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Not without trimming

Me...:nono: When I get to Oklahoma next week Im gonna take em off and redo them. I didnt put enough coats of Clear on em so they arent as shiny as I want them. I learned
Are you coming to Lawton?

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts