GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any recommendations on a shaft cassette radio, yeah .. the old school type with the twin shafts :LOL: I was looking at the Kenwood KRC 1007 or 2007, or maybe a Sony. Don't want to spend too much, not over $100 .. This is for something else, not my truck of course.

If someone has something they might like to get rid of, let me know, I might be interested .. thanks.

KRC-2007big.jpg

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one? Oh well, I'll keep looking

I found this one at Crutchfield for about $79, but it won't be in stock for a few days

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
why would you want that?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
94flamds10blazr said:
why would you want that?
Cause the car it would be for only takes a shaft radio, lol .. it's not for my truck, I hope you didn't think I was suggesting that :LOL:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
bcubed said:
Cause the car it would be for only takes a shaft radio, lol .. it's not for my truck, I hope you didn't think I was suggesting that :LOL:
Are you totally sure? My 82 volvo had a shaft radio in it. I managed to take it apart enough and a normal 1 din radio fit perfectly.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
bcubed said:
thats the thought in my head

1 - 7 of 7 Posts