GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of y'all know I brought home an LBZ last night. High mileage but damn clean. This is hopefully my last truck. I don't really like anything newer than 2007 except for K2XXs and by the time I can really afford to toy with those I'm sure all the electronics on them with be defunct and hard to come by. I'm a tech hater sorry.

Plans as of right now are:
  • Esky antenna delete
  • Color matched fender flares
  • OEM cashmere vinyl floor mats
  • Full debadge
  • Cleared Denali headlights
  • Rear console cubby
  • Lowering shackles probably
  • I'd like to lose some weight on the truck and do a full exhaust. We'll see.
  • Esky handles
  • LEDs all the way around
  • white with red needles gauge cluster and red switches.
  • NNBS esky shifter

That's probably all I plan on doing. Just want to get a "pro-OEM" look lol

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bone stock garage kept and it seems like the records are up to date. Need to change the oil this weekend on it.

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Someone has painted the frame but I think it looks pretty damn good. I have to remind myself this is my work truck so there will be some scratches and the paint will not be perfect. I am OCD about that lol
Plan on washing it after dinner and workout. Hopefully take off the bug shield and visors.

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was thinking LML wheels but I do like these PYOs. Just need to blast and polish them cuz corrosion.

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was able to wash and wax last night, got a little too dark though so it may not be the best. Didn't get a chance to pull off the visors which was part of my goal. Maybe tonight, need to clean my seats and the insides of the doors and apply some trim restorer.

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks jglew! After waxing it it really really looks good. Needs to be clayed though it's a little rough haha
Unfortunately whatever grandpa owned this before me drove through tar or some shit so the bottom of the front doors and fenders are covered in shit. Tis okay I will survive.

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well she is 5' so...
Not like she can't get in it at all but it's a larger step up lol keeps her also from sliding out the seat as much jumping down. That's the main thing, don't want the sides of my seats all torn up within a year.
plus I like reverse level :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts