GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
autoloc shave door kit..its for 2 doors and it comes with everything except the filler plate..its got 35lb heavy duty solenoids. i bought it from norris and he said it will push the obs door.the item number is PPP35K. id like to get what i paid for it. if i have to go lower ill just keep it imo. - $135

a pair of belltech 2 in. drop shackles. they were on my truck for maybe 3k miles until i added the flip kit. they still look new.

i also have some stock spindles, spare tire carrier, rear bumper, and the license plate holder for the front bumper. - make offer on this crap.

i also have 2 steel wheels that came off of our duramax, and i have the lugnuts and center caps. tires have lots of tread left. -100 bucks and you pay for shipping.

extended cab sub box. it houses 1 10 inch sub. and will fits under the rear seat of an gm extended cab truck

if you need anything else i may have it let me know.

-Kevin

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
heres a bump bro! I FOUND MY TAIL LIGHTS FINALY!!!!!!!! waddaya gimme 4 them?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah im still down for the trade iceman. i was going to pm you today about it. go ahead and smoke them and ill trade you. norris im going to try and smoke my dads taillights and if im pretty good at it ill buy them off of you and ill smoke them and try and sell them imo..BUMP!! what do you guys think my shackles are worth?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here you go man. Y000_BEL6400-SY

theyre the half ton shackles. im not sure if theyll fit on a 3/4 ton..let me know if you wanna work something out

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it says on the shackle its a 6400 series.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts