GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all the people with shaved antennas, did you relocate it somewhere else somehow or just go without the radio? I already have shaved handles and tailgate and I'm getting the rest of my truck shaved (antenna and stake holes) next week and was wondering what everyone else did that has got this done. Thanks :bowtie:
Chad

·
Registered
299 Posts
i dont have it done.....yet. My truck is in the shop currently gettin a shave job and some new taillights. I have seen some really cool things done with the antenna though. i'll see if i can find the pic, but basically after the guy shaved it, he relocated it to the back of the cab and frenched in a bucket for it, and had a lil billet antenna commin out. pretty sharp i thought. A lil unclear prolly of what i said......so im gonna do some photo searchin :head:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
my friend has his shaved and just goes without it.

I've seen some you can put inside the fender that looks like a bowtie(not the chevy emblem)

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
hmm...thats not such a bad idea...but i know i could live without radio...i got plenty of cds...and i don't listen to much mainstream stuff...

·
To hell with BHO!!
2,645 Posts
I shoved a little Onstar antenna where my old antenna was. Took the FM antenna off when I got satellite. FM sux!! :pissed:

·
Registered
277 Posts
i shaved mine and use a powered antenna on the glass, its just a little stick on box inside the glass. Picks up okay, not as good as the factory one but at least theres no crap on my fender.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts