·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
my bad

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet looking trucks! I'm welding in my rollpan and shaving the tailgate, so I thought about maybe doing the lights while I'm at it. I had originally planned to get some led taillights and paint them the same as the truck....

I can't decide... What do you guys think would look best?

I'm also getting and SS bumper and going down to 4/6 from my 2/4.

·
Banned
4,048 Posts
Sweet looking trucks! I'm welding in my rollpan and shaving the tailgate, so I thought about maybe doing the lights while I'm at it. I had originally planned to get some led taillights and paint them the same as the truck....

I can't decide... What do you guys think would look best?

I'm also getting and SS bumper and going down to 4/6 from my 2/4.
That sounds sweet! I'd shave the tails :imo

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just ordered the filler plates!

·
Milk was a bad choice.
998 Posts
I'm not too crazy about shaved tails. I say weld the roll pan and shave the gate, but leave the tails. But do what you want man. All that with the SS bumper is going to be titsssss.

·
hella cute n shit
7,652 Posts
Full-skin is the way to go!

·
hella cute n shit
7,652 Posts
Haha, I was only kidding.

I'd personally never shave the taillights unless I was doing a full-skin. If you're gonna do it, go all the way as far as I'm concerned. Haha.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha, I used to be against it too, but I felt like going a little crazy on the back end. I still use the bed/tailgate occasionally so I need it to open...

I don't know guys, Laydsierra's truck alone is enough to make me want to do it!

... maybe after is all finished and painted I will have changed some of your opinions?? You never know!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Also I'm planning on doing black scoops on the SS bumper. What you guys think?

I'd like to get a photoshop of some different shades of black or something

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Also I'm planning on doing black scoops on the SS bumper. What you guys think?

I'd like to get a photoshop of some different shades of black or something
I'd say only do black if you have other black accents on the truck, like your calipers painted black or part of the wheels, or your bowtie or something

I like laydsierras setup, i'd shave mine if i planned on keeping it awhile but i am almost certain I will only have it until school ends

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd say only do black if you have other black accents on the truck, like your calipers painted black or part of the wheels, or your bowtie or something

I like laydsierras setup, i'd shave mine if i planned on keeping it awhile but i am almost certain I will only have it until school ends
Good point. I just want to break away from that silver that every ss bumper has. My calipers and drums are black...

·
Pebble Pushers
3,028 Posts
I don't know guys, Laydsierra's truck alone is enough to make me want to do it!
aww, thanks guys, haha, but nah thanks for the props, just wait till i get it all colormatched

1 - 20 of 39 Posts