GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it back from the shop and almost put back together today. I had the shop re-shoot the bedsides, fenders, Top of the dash, Dash bezel, Fan Shroud, and Radiator Cover.
Here's some pics:
DSC03995.gif

DSC03996.gif

DSC03994.gif

DSC03993.gif

DSC04000.gif

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what are you going to do about the airbag cover and the oh shit handle?
I'm looking for a blown out airbag to fiberglass (that way I can sell both of mine on ebay and get a billet steering wheel) I was going to just lay down some fiberglass on the dash itself, but didn't have the time. I'm just gonna leave the handle as is, because my gf always touches it.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks alot Brock lol
I'm just glad I didn't sell it last fall, ofcourse as much as I love it everything has it's price.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Looks awesome man! :head:

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
looks nice man I cant wait to see it finished :head: :head:

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Looks very nice Justin. I really like how the fenders came out.

I really need to finish up my dash. Very nice work on that too, btw...

·
I cant spell "teh"
130 Posts
Looks sweet I remeber the days when taht beast was white without the bags, man its come a long way.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys
I remeber the days when taht beast was white without the bags, man its come a long way.
Yes it has. When I 1st got it all I wanted to do was add euros, shave the tailgate, add a rollpan, and put a system in it. My plans changed over time :)

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
way2hi said:
thanks guys

Yes it has. When I 1st got it all I wanted to do was add euros, shave the tailgate, add a rollpan, and put a system in it. My plans changed over time :)
you gonna do anything else? How are the fenders finished on the underside?

9,778 Posts
That is completely bitching man. I love the interior and I like it exactly how it is.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Yeah, that looks really good.......

Only thing about Fiberglassing the Air bag cover.... it might be rather dangerous to have Shards of glass comming out at your face when your passenger airbag deploys... so they might be better off without it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts