GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha! I was going to see if my lady could bring me the Digital but she's in class right now. The wheels are Helo Blasters 16x10s Polished. Right now I'm polishing them up...they look good!

Here's a pic of them:

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
Haha! I was going to see if my lady could bring me the Digital but she's in class right now. The wheels are Helo Blasters 16x10s Polished. Right now I'm polishing them up...they look good!

Here's a pic of them:
Never seen em that i can recall look good though Ill be waiting for teh pics :rofl2:

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well fucking A'! Just got the wheels put on the Saturday before last and got pictures today! Washed up the truck yesterday and thought I'd post them. Here they are, brothas!
April32007005.jpg

April32007006.jpg

April32007007.jpg

My favorite just because I'm in it. Sorry the picture isn't centered
April32007009.jpg

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. I really like these wheels. Makes the truck look a little more aggressive IMO. Next things to take care of is colormatching the bowtie, smoke the tails, a billet grill, and a little touch-ups here and there.

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys! Nice one, Aaron! Hahaha!

Andrew- I still have them. They're in my garage in boxes. I think I have a buyer here in town. Hope he buys them because I could go for a little bit of cash to get some things painted on the truck. If he doesn't take them, you want them?

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
I just popped a stiffy.

You got an 8" fabtech right? Like it, can you also snap a few more front end pics? Theres a lot of people on this site who bitch about it, but they dont have a duramax. I think they look fine.

·
TEAM WHITE
1,190 Posts
Thanks guys! Nice one, Aaron! Hahaha!

Andrew- I still have them. They're in my garage in boxes. I think I have a buyer here in town. Hope he buys them because I could go for a little bit of cash to get some things painted on the truck. If he doesn't take them, you want them?
I would be interested in them man, how much you selling them for? I could probably pick them up if need be.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts