GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well.. got my license today...... all i wanted was a damn cheesburger and mcdonalds and this stupid lady just decides to run into me as i'm pullin out... it was on a hill as i was pullin out so she just drove up under the truck and jacked up the rollpan......... this sucks balls.. on a better note.. shes payin to fix it and no insurance will be contacted..

my friends had to talk to the lady and drive me home... i was in tears and didnt know what to think but sit there and repeat "sh*t.... i feel sick" over and over.. or somethin like that

on a good note for cameron... those welds didnt go anywhere! i feel sorry for the poor dealship cuttin those bad boys out of there.. lol

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Whifflebat said:
EH stock bumper wouldn't have done much better really, theyre pretty light (i can pick one up with 2 fingers... )
I got rearended in a parking lot doing about 5mph ... I had my stock bumper. It dented the bumper and pushed it into my bed. You can see a mark to the right side of my truck below the tail light ... when I get the rollpan molded in I'll get it fixed.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i need sleep.. if yall have any questions PM TheLlama or wait til he makes it to this thread.. he'll prolly update it for yall.. he handled it for me because i was in shock and didnt know what to do.. he had to drive me home.. haha

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I'm likin' that sticker Bill :rocking: Yeah I had to install a bumper on a nbs suburban, picked up the box and was like... is there anything in here? Sucks. On my dads 1990 suburban (73-87 bodystyle), he's backed into so many different things. Each time we just pull the bumper off, bang it back into the shape and its good as new. Never has touched the body.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Lol, J bout crapped himself. Then i assured him it wasnt that bad and we laughed it off. Things are going pretty smoothly with the lady and i think we should have it fixed next week!

·
Registered
531 Posts
TheLlama said:
Lol, J bout crapped himself. Then i assured him it wasnt that bad and we laughed it off. Things are going pretty smoothly with the lady and i think we should have it fixed next week!
hah, the story you told me on the phone was better. :D On another note sux about the truck but better she is payin for it then you.

JJ tell your dad to get ready to paint some more tails before saturday. :evil:

·
RIP Jason Payne
1,824 Posts
haha dont worry about that its minor... I know a girl that totalled her brand new civic first day of driving. And congrats on the license.

And about keeping a ball on the hitch, I keep one in ALL winter and this past winter it saved my ass.. I have a 80 pound steel hitch and when a focus slid into me it mangled its front end.. couple grand worth of damage to him and not a penny to me. :anitoof:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.