GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Must be lost..
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed something to help protect the trailers when towing and also something I could throw on to avoid the highway patrol a little better when needed. I found these quick connect flaps and thought I would try em out. I couldnt find too much info on them but really they are pretty sweet.
I still dont like the the look of em but they look alot cleaner then some big rubber ones IMO. I still roll without 95% of the time but they really dont look horrible. Let me know what you think

(dont mind the filthy under carriage, I just had surgery on my shoulder and it was all I could do to clean the rain spots off the truck :crazy:)
DSC01821.jpg

DSC01820.jpg

DSC01819.jpg

DSC01817.jpg

On a side note I recently started a pressure washing business for the nights and weekends after work. I do alot of concrete for residential and commercial, and a couple tow truck fleets. Its actually picking up pretty good. Who knows maybe next year thats all Ill be doing :biggrin:
DSC01829.jpg

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
seen the flaps before on here and good luck on business

·
Must be lost..
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. Yeah I know people have em, I just couldnt find any info on them when I was looking to order

·
181 whp
152 Posts
those dont look too bad really. Like you said, much better then big ol rubber ones.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
its hard to believe they are more worried about mudflaps than tinted tails...

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
How much did those run you if you don't mind me asking. Looks good

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Looks like I'll have to get the basic ones...not hard to make them quick disconnect.

Damn you Tyson...making me spend money

·
Must be lost..
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its hard to believe they are more worried about mudflaps than tinted tails...
Thats kind of why I got them, Its one less thing for them to bitch about. I get nailed for flaps, tint, tires sticking out, tails..

Looks like I'll have to get the basic ones...not hard to make them quick disconnect.

Damn you Tyson...making me spend money
Lol sorry man :biggrin:

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts
Still trying to find pics with said "filthy undercarriage" :think:

Your truck look sick...one of my favorites on the site :worship:

·
Must be lost..
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still trying to find pics with said "filthy undercarriage" :think:

Your truck look sick...one of my favorites on the site :worship:
Thanks alot. Ha its not really dirty, just needs the exhaust polished a bit and a new coat of paint on the deavers. Nice springs but the coating is shit

1 - 20 of 28 Posts