GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
All ive seen in person from them is their little blue pre runner, its got a sweet paint job and looks pretty stout. hey sevenfold, you the guy that just got the cognito? i was in at the shop the other day with my buddy checkin things out, they said ur truck turned out nice, and it sure did :head:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Slvrpismochevy96 said:
All ive seen in person from them is their little blue pre runner, its got a sweet paint job and looks pretty stout. hey sevenfold, you the guy that just got the cognito? i was in at the shop the other day with my buddy checkin things out, they said ur truck turned out nice, and it sure did :head:
You mean this one? :head:
b6489b94.jpg

64967787.jpg

They do good clean work here in town. If you want a quality job done, and you're in or close to Bakersfield, I'd highly suggest them over those fuckin hacks at Krazy Kustomz(who install AIM/ChassisTech bag kits)
Pat is a cool guy and oviously knows his shit. I want to get a hot wheels model of his monster truck

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yah dude, truck looks bitchin, my buddy is goin in for the cognito kit sometime next week hopefully, depends on how soon his piece is out of the shop and has a functional rear end

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Just incase anyone is wondering about these guys still...they installed my lift and they did a great job. pat(owner) is a really cool guy. id recommend him to anyone

·
Registered
503 Posts
the monster truck from Shocker Motorsports was at FreakFest. it was fuckin sick

DSCN0496.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts