GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I sold the big Tahoe last month to a guy I know. His Uncle works for my dad and we ride Harley's with his dad. Anyways his uncle came in today and said he blew the engine yesterday!:bawl: :wtf: i swear i never had the smallest problem! He said the kid was upset witch i understand and feel bad about but i did sell it as is!:D Just kind of surprised me!:bawl:

·
Truck Nut
169 Posts
Sorry to hear that! Hope the kid has no hard feelings toward you!

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
:scum: :ban: :nono:

:crazy:

that sucks... how many miles were on that thing?? how much did you sell it for :D

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i sold it for $9,800.. it had 160k on it:D

my dad talk to the kids dad and he was upset and seemed ill but he called my dad back a little later and said there were no hard feeling that he was just upset at first but understands i had no idea! i swear i really had no idea! i wouldnt do that at all!

no the guy hasnt ask for money or anything. he understands it was as-is..

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
That stinks for the kid who bought it but it is a risk you take buying a vehicle with 160k on it. Looks like you picked a good time to sell it...

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,655 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me with this:

PICT0005.gif

I sold it to a kid (dumbass), before I sold it, I took my flowmasters and just straightpiped it, so it was straightpipes off the Hedders, anyway, he drove around for 3 weeks revving it up and letting it backfire, then called me the day after a local car show and told me that the motor siezed up going down the road (the motor I built), I told him tough luck

·
Truck Nut
169 Posts
no... I just liked the way it looked. mines just is going through some changes right now ( plus I got sick of my ole sig ) so I was just going to "borrow" it for a week. :ban: Should be changed by this afternoon! Sorry guys....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts